- 1 can peaches, drained and syrup reserved
- 50g Brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 450g Christmas pudding, broken up into “crumble”
- Ice cream of your choice
- Custard if you don’t fancy ice cream
- This is a really easy one….
- Spread your fruit into the bottom of a suitable oven dish or tray
- Mix the cinnamon, brown sugar and syrup over the fruit
- Top with the Christmas pudding crumble
- Bake at 180ºc until the topping is crispy and the fruit is glazed and the smell of Christmas floats through the kitchen.
- Put a big scoop of the crumble into a bowl and cover with lashings of custard or a big ball of your favourite ice cream.