Ingredients: Serves 2
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 250g assorted mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 tbsp half-fat creme fraiche
- 50g Stilton or other blue cheese, crumbled
- salt and pepper to season
- 1 tbsp snipped fresh chives
- 2 Bannisters Yorkshire Family Farm Large Baked Jacket Potatoes
- Cook two large Bannisters Baked Potatoes from frozen in the microwave (only 7 mins) on full power, as per instructions.
- Meanwhile, cook your cheesy mushrooms. Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the mushrooms and stir them until coated in oil and season with a good pinch of salt. Fry over a medium heat for 5 mins or until they release their juices and turn soft.
- Increase the heat, stirring until most of the juices have gone, then add the garlic and fry for 30 seconds or so.
- Remove from the heat, add the Worcestershire Sauce, creme fraiche, cheese and freshly ground black pepper and mix well. Gently heat the mixture until a smooth creamy sauce forms.
- Divide the mixture between the hot baked potatoes and top with chopped fresh chives.
For more recipes from Bannister’s Farms visit – https://www.bannistersfarm.co.uk/recipes/