- 200g buttery biscuit (like shortbread or oat biscuits – try ginger biscuits for a bit of a kick)
- 200g full fat cream cheese
- 200ml double cream
- 6 tbsp icing sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 500g strawberries, halved or quartered
- Fresh mint
- 8 jars / pots
- Smash the biscuits in a bag with a rolling pin or blend in a food processor, then divide between the jars.
- In a large bowl, whisk the cream cheese, cream, 5 tablespoons of icing sugar, and the vanilla extract until softly whipped. Tip half the strawberries and the remaining sugar into another bowl and crush with a fork to a purée (or blend if you want it really smooth).
- Ripple the purée through the cream and divide between the jars. Top each cheesecake with the remaining strawberries and some fresh mint.
- Keep cool in the fridge until service – you could save a little biscuit crumb and add this to the top too for some crunch, or even a sprinkling of meringue – add just before service otherwise it will go soft in the fridge.